Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 6 February 2014

Hearts and Fairies

Good morning Crafters, how are you all doing today?.....With this bad weather just now, Please stay safe! So to cheer you up, we have a new challenge that has started over at Crafty Girls. Our sponsors this week are:-

and


I have used the digi image Ballerina Pointe by Aurora Wings...I just loved her elegance and charm....so here is what I have done with her.....
My Sample


Close Ups



For my base I used a Creata heart shaped easel card, I die cut two Xcut hearts out of Creata mirror board and backing paper and used as backgrounds. I coloured in digi with my Promarkers Almond, Blush, Rose Pink, Antique Pink, Sandstone, Meadow Green, Bright Green and Pear Green. For detail I used die cut Joy Craft flourishes and flowers using Creata backing paper and mirror board. To finish off I added green flower, resin flowers, brads and ribbon from my stash.

I hope you like what I have done with her and that I have given you some inspiration to join in our challenge this week. If you need more inspiration, then feel free to pop over to our blog and there you will find some gorgeous creations by my Crafty Girl Teamies....Looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous makes!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, I really do appreciate it!!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi lovelie, this is a beautiful card, thank you for a great challenge this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a very beautiful card you have made Donna.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card and so pretty too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so beautiful, love the coloring of the image and the flowers are super!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, love the heart easel. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna, how wonderful is this card, love the shape, and details here, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design, the heart shape makes it even better! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a lovely creation, I really like this heart easel fold and all the flowers you have added are stunning. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments. I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is fab love the shape and image and detail, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete