Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 17 February 2014

Around The World...

Morning Crafters...how are you all this morning?, hope you have had a lovely weekend! Well it's that time again for another new challenge over at Creata Challenge Blog. Our theme is Around the World...so would love you all to have a go, remembering to use at least 1 Creata product. Here is my DT project to give you an idea....

My Sample

Close Ups



For my project I have used Creata Kraft card as my base card. I then used Creata white mirror board as my background, I embossed it with Die'sire cloud folder and sanded over to distress and reveal the silver underneath. I topped this with Joy Craft travel backing paper. For my toppers I used Creata backing paper card and mirror card which I die cut with X-Cut balloon build a scene die. I also used Joy Craft pocket watch die and Marianne Designs Eiffel Tower die on Creata mirror card. My sentiment base I used Creata mirror and Kraft card.

I hope that this has given you some inspiration to come on over and join us...would love to see what you create!.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments
Hugs Donna
xxx


1 comment: