Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 2 May 2014

Cool Cat....'As easy as 1-2-3' Craftitude Challenge

Morning Crafty Friends, How are we this morning....bbbrrrrr it's really cold here, so much for heading in to Summer, more like Winter :(  Well here I am again with another DT make, this time it's for our 'It's easy as 1-2-3' challenge over at Craftitude. Hopefully my project will make you all dream of the nice hot Summer to come!!

Our Sponsor this fortnight is Eureka Stamps and I have chosen to use 'Lemonade Cat' which you can purchase here. So this is my take on the 1-2-3 challenge :-

Recipe
1 Image
2 Designer papers
3 Embellishments

My Sample

Close Ups



So for this I printed the 1 image on to watercolour card, coloured using Promarkers Cool Grey 1, 2 and 4, Soft Green, Buttercup, Cornflower and Pale Pink. I used the 2 designer papers for the background to represent the beach, Creata gold A5 luxuary paper for the sand and a piece of blue scrap paper from my stash for the sea.  Then on to the 3 embellishments, I used the Sandcastle and bucket, boat and shell from my stash. To finish off I added the 'Cool' sentiment and used some Glamour Dust glitter to highlight the waters edge and spray round the boat.

I hope this has given you some inspiration to have a go and join us over at Craftitude. Looking forward as usual to see all your fab makes.
Thanks once again for stopping by and leaving such lovely messages!
Hugs Donna 
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Thats one smug looking kitty - super cute
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card it reminds of my neighbor's cat that seems to thing he lives are ares lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete