Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 16 May 2014

Craftitude #65 Challenge Anything Goes or That's Die-licious

Hiya how are you all this Friday morning, hope you all have a lovely day. Well this morning sees the start to our new challenge over at Craftitude. The theme this fortnight is Anything Goes or That's die-licious (something cut with a die). Our sponsors are Milk Coffee and The East Wind. I have chosen to use Ashley-I love my life.

My DT Sample

Close Ups


For my sample I have used an 8x8 white base card. Creata mirror card and two pieces of scrap paper was used to create the effect of the beach. The digi I printed on to water colour card, cut out and coloured using Promarkers, Putty, Fuchsia Pink, Mint Green, Antique Pink, Sandstone, Tan, Caramel, Pale Pink, and Cornflower. The sentiment I printed on to card and cut out using Spellbinders scalloped circle die. To finish off I added starfish and flip-flops from my stash. I also added the  VW van which I found on the web and printed on to card. I also added some Glamour Dust glitter along the torn edges of the 'water's edge'.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges :-



No comments:

Post a Comment