Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 9 December 2016

Crafty Catz Twist of Non Traditional Christmas Colours

This was scheduled to post, a few weeks back, blogger gremlins again, but as I haven't been around due to ill health and family issues to check, I'm doing it now ... Sorry Folks!!!

Hi Crafty Friends, Blogging Buddies and Followers, it's Friday again and time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz. This week we have a twist of 'Non-Traditional Christmas Colours' and our sponsor is the fab Lacy Sunshine. For my DT inspiration I have used the cute image Christmas Boo, she is so adorable!! Here is what I created, hope you like it!?

My Project
Products Used
Lacy Sunshine - 'Christmas Boo' Image
ProMarkers - Pear Green, Lavender, Lilac, Sandstone and Cinnamon
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card and Centura Pearl Card
Docrafts - Tartan Embossing Folder, Papermania Floral Ribbon and Silver Metal Snowflake Charms
Spellbinders - Eyelet Squares Die
Marianne - Holly Leaf Die
Creative Expressions - 'Ice Snow' Glitter
 Crafts Too - Inverted Corner Punch
From My Stash - Lilac Glitter Card, Green Paper, Flowers, Purple Brads and Pearl Gems

Had fun creating this, as it was different using non traditional colours, a wee bit out my comfort zone, but loved it! Printed, coloured and carefully cut out image, added ice snow glitter then left to one side. I took a 7x7 card blank and punched the corners. I matt and layered glitter card with centura pearl card that I embossed, punching corners also to match, adding ribbon border. I die cut glitter card with the eyelet square die, then added image, as shown. To finish off and decorate, I added flowers, snowflake charms, brads, gems and die cut leaves.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us this week, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Design Team Member







No comments:

Post a Comment