Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 7 December 2018

Season's Tweetings...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Bloggers and Followers, hope you are all well and starting to get into the throws of the Christmas rush!! I still can't think about it yet...Today I'm all set for last minute packing and ticking off my to do list for our big move tomorrow!! ... I do appologise for not being about for the past couple or so weeks, it has been all go with the move. Been doing a big clear out as we go, and oh my can't believe how much stuff we hoard, that hasn't seen the light of day for years!!

So on to the reason I'm here, today Digi Doodle Studios is kindly sponsoring Crafty Catz weekly challenge, so I am sharing with you a little card I created, as being GDT, using Chipper Tweets...


Taking a blank 7x7 card, I matt and layered white embossed card and red satin card, twice, creating the double panels. On this I added more matt and layered card, this time die cutting the red/white card and embossing the white with different pattern. The image, I printed, coloured and die cut out, layering on to some more red card, finishing off with die cut snowflakes, gems and some loose glitter for dimension and effect!...

Materials Used 
Digi Doodle Studios - 'Chipper Tweets' image
ProMarkers - Umber, Tan, Sandstone, Shale, Oatmeal, Khaki, Leaf Green, Red, Berry Red and Ruby also Limited Edition Apple Cider
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Red satin card
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square Faux stitch dies
Trimcraft - First Edition Snowflake dies
Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer 'Iced Snow' glitter
My Stash  - Gems



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope you can come and join in with the challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna 
xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-






8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna hope your well and so pleased you could join us at crafty Catz as GDT for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a stunning Christmas card. That image is adorable. I hope you move goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this design it looks great and what a beautiful image too. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and such a cute little Robin too. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this .Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous card design and the little bird is so cute..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice lay-out of your card and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining our challenge at
    Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
    I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!
    Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS! Happy New Year!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete