Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Game On...

Morning All... Brrrr it's getting colder again, after having that lovely couple of hot days last week! Roll on Summer!!
Today sees the start of our new challenge for the month over at The Crafty Addicts. Sponsoring us is the fantastic Polkadoodles. Our theme being as always Anything Goes but with an optional twist of Embellish It. For my DT inspiration, I have used the super cute image called Gamer Little Dude.

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered, blue non-shed glitter card with multi coloured dotty paper. On this, I placed a border of the same glitter card and co-ordinating stripey paper. The image, I printed onto watercolour card, along with sentiment, then coloured with promarkers. Die cutting out and placing as shown. I finished off by adding letter wooden tiles and some buttons!

Materials Used 
Polkadoodles - Gamer Little Dude image
ProMarkers - Ivory, Blush, Vanilla, Caramel, Cocoa, Ginger, Mustard, Denim Blue, Cobalt Blue, Yellow, Red Bright Green, Cool Grey 1,2 & 3
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Blue Non-Shed Glitter card
Trimcraft - 'Whiz Kids' Papers
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square Faux Stich dies
My Stash - Letter Tiles and Buttons






Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you like my little bit of inspiration? Why not stop by our Challenge Blog, there you will find loads more inspiration by my team mates!! Then play along with us for this months challenge, we'd love to see what you create!!

Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT) 
xxx


I am entering this into the following Challenges:-
Promarker Challenge - #483 Happy Birthday  Game On - Another year Older!



11 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love all the colors you have used.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card that image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulously bright and cheerful card, love that image and the papers you have used! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Donna. I love the wooden letters and image and your bright colours are fantastic.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely looking card with smashing colours. Looking really sweet.Thanks for joining us over at PFP last week. Running a bit late this time...
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colouring! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete