Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Sunday 16 June 2019

Storage Folder for my Gems...

Hi there,

Back again sharing with you another project, this little storage folder I created...I'm using it for my sheets of adhesive gems, especially the leftovers!! It can also be used for photos, recipes or anything else. I have recently re-organised my 'crafty space' so have used colours to match...


First of all I cut 2 pieces of greyboard measuring 6x6, then used my Cinch to punch the holes for the binding wires.

I then covered both with white gesso, back/front, then painted with a blue/turquoise pearl sheen acrylic paint.

Once dry, I stamped both front and back, using Craft Buddy Gem-It  'Floral Fancy' flower stamp and 'Victorian Velvet' Distress Oxide Ink

Here I used 'Floral Fancy' flourish stamps, along with Versamark and embossed with Stampendous 'Aged Green' embossing enamel.

I die cut the word 'GEMS' using Craft Buddy large Alphabet dies and thin greyboard. Covering them with Imagination Crafts 'Jade' sparkle medium.

For the insert pages, I used 5 12x12 papers and folded them to create pockets, like this:-
Fold in half ...

Then again ...

Finally fold into a quarter ...

Once folded I punched holes, again using my Cinch, in each of the 5 pages. I then put these together with the front and back covers along with binding wires. Decorating the front cover with die cut 'GEMS' and some die cut vellum flowers, finishing off with ribbons and of course some gems!!

Materials Used 
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - 'Floral Fancy' Stamps, Alphabet dies and Dawny Daisy dies
Ranger - Distress Oxide Ink 'Victorian Velvet'
Versamark - Clear Ink
Stampendous - Embossing Enamel 'Aged Green'
Imagination Crafts - Sparkle Medium 'Jade'
My Stash  - Greyboard, 12x12 Floral Sheen Papers (Think I got them from QVC (Dawn Bibby), Ribbons and Various Gems



Thanks so much for stopping by...
Crafty hugs till next time
Donna
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning project. It is so useful and so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of these..desperately!! Stunning project to brighten any craft room!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project ...Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and so pretty!!! Well done! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! I love that idea and your book is amazing. Thank you for entering our Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge. Good luck with you entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    Lovely project hun and thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love TO Create, Hugs TErry (DT)

    ReplyDelete