Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Sunday 16 June 2019

Floral Fancy...

Hi there

Sharing with you today, a card I recently made using a set of Craft Buddy Gem-It Floral Fancy Dies and Stamps, that I won a few weeks ago, I was so thrilled and couldn't wait to play...I hadn't stamped for a while, so was certainly looking forward to it. It certainly was great to do something a bit different, which isn't a bad thing as it gets the creative mind working! My colour choice was also different for me too, but I loved how it turned out...Hope you do too?!


Taking a 6x6 black card blank, I first used the flourish stamps along with versamark ink and embossed with clear powder. On this I added the die cut layered flower, which I created using the Floral Fancy dies cut twice from pink metal foil, also using Fantasy Frililea dies on non-shed glitter card arranging them as shown. The flower centre I created from one of the Floral Fancy stamps, versamark and clear embossing powder and adding black card die cut using Blossom Stamen die, finishing off with various gems...

Materials Used
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Gem-It Floral Fancy Dies and Stamps, Fantasy Frililea dies, Blossom Stamen Dies, Pink & Black Non-Shed Glitter Card
Versamark - Clear Ink
Docrafts - Heat It Up! Clear Embossing Powder
Ranger - Pink Stickles Glitter Glue
From My Stash - Pink Metal Foil and Various Gems




Also created this frame too, to co-ordinate... Here I matt and layered die-cut pink/black non-shed glitter card onto a black 5x5 card blank, along with the 'Floral Fancy' stamped topper. Various gems to finish...


Materials Used
Craft Buddy - Gem-It 'Floral Fancy' Stamps, Pink/Black Non-Shed Glitter Card
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square Faux Stitch dies
Ikea - Black Frame
Versamark - Clear Ink
Docrafts - 'Heat It Up!' Clear Embossing Powder
My Stash - Various Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Crafty Hugs
Donna
xxx


5 comments:

  1. The black with that gorgeous pink are so striking!! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Loving the colours, and your embossed flourishes look fabulous! Thanks for joining in at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    This is beautiful .Thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create Hugs Corry (DT) xxx

    Απάντηση

    ReplyDelete