Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 31 August 2019

Get Well with Scrapper's Delights and Passionate Paper Creations

Hi there

During the past month of August, there has been a collaboration between Scrapper's Delights and Passionate Paper Creations, where we have been creating Get Well cards. Please look out for all the amazing projets by the DT...Here is my creation using one of the Nurse images from the Nurse Digi Bundle. I have based the design on another get well card I created a couple or so years ago...I hope you like it!


For this I used a 7x7 card blank. On this I placed ivory bazzil bling card with a matt of coordinating papers and ribbon border. The image I printed, coloured then carefully cut out and placed as shown. For the sentiment topper, I created a little clipboard...I decorated with a red cross with medical emblem and die cut flowers and leaves. Finishing off with gems

Materials Used 
Scrapper's Delights - Nurse Image
Promarkers - Almond, Tan, Sandstone, Cool Grey 1, Meadow Green, Satin and Dusky Rose
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Blosom Stamen and Leafy Sprig Dies
Bazzil - Ivory Bling Card
Ranger - Red Liquid Pearls
Creata - Pink Linen Paper
My Stash - Papers, Kraft Card, Gold Linen Metalic Card, Sentiment, Red Cross, Ribbon and Gems






Thanks again for stopping by and hope you like my inspiration?! Remember that you can find more images, inspiration and challenges etc by following the 'Links' below...

Till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


Links


I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-


4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning get well card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation, great image and papers, and some great embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The medical symbol on the cross is a nice touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
    Narelle DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete