Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 30 August 2019

August Anime New Release - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there,

It's the end of the month, so that means it's Anime New Release time from Scrapper's Delights. For my inspiration, I've used Anime Tennis Tess, you can get her here ... She's fab...great for those who love or even play tennis!! I couldn't wait to play...I had an idea in my head and this is the outcome, hope you like it!


Yes I really had fun with this... I had the idea of the tennis ball shaped card, so put this together using lime green satin card, large circle die to cut out 8x8 card blank and finish off with frosted lace glitter for ball stripes. I created the net using some white netting I had in my stash which I coloured with black promarker, posts are made from bits of wooden coffee stirrers also coloured black and some white satin ribbon... The image I coloured with promakers using colours to coordinate, then added die cut daisies and leaves to decorate... The sentiment I printed on to a tennis ball image to finish off my creation!!
Materials Used 
Scrapper's Delights - Anime Tennis Tess Image
Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Beige, Pine, Sandstone, Caramel, Buttercup, Soft Lime, Cool Grey 5 and Black
Spellbinders - Grand Circle die and Circle Die
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Dawny Daisy and Leafy Sprig Dies
Ranger - Stickles Frosted Lace Glitter Glue
My Stash - White Netting (Coloured Black), White Ribbons, Wood Stick and Satin Card




We also have a super fab deal on too, if you purchase all 3 New Release images for £7.50, you will be able to receive this exclusive bundle FREE... Not to be missed!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed your visit?! Remember for more Scrapper's Delights images, inspiration, challenges etc, then please follow the 'LINKS' below...

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)


Links
Store
Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Challenge Blog


I am entering this in to the following Challenges:- 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the shape and design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun creation! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elements you have out on this card Donna, and the colours are perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea to shape the card like a tennis ball! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fun idea to put her on a tennis ball shaped card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card !
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete