Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 13 July 2020

Lindsey

Hi there

Today it's my turn to share with you a little bit of inspiration for LeAnn's World 101. For my project I chose this lovely image called Lindsey. She is so versatile, for any occassion and especially for those who love music and play the violin!! Here is what I came up with, hope you like it!!


On a 7x7 card blank, I placed backing paper after inking the edges, after this I matt and layered coordinating backing paper, also inked, on to gold linen metallic card. The image, I printed, coloured and inked then matt on to the same gold card, placing as shown. I decorated with die cut flowers (glitter glue centres), foliage, music border and music note, crochet flower and peral gems.

Materials Used
LeAnn's World - 'Lindsey' Image
ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Cool Aqua, Turquoise, Sandstone, Caramel & Shale
Trimcraft - First Edition 'Winter Wishes' Papers
Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Fabulous Flowers' & 'Lovely Leaves' Dies
Joy Craft - Music Edge Die
Marianne - Music Note Die
Ranger - 'Peacock Feathers' Distress Ink, 'Aqua' & 'Gilded Gold' Stickles
My Stash - Gold Linen Metallic Card, Brown Linen Card, Turquoise Vellum, Blue Glittered Card, Crochet Flower & Pearl Gems




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated, and would love for you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Keep safe in these trying times
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:- 



8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. That image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy xx DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card perfect for the wonderful notes on the card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold touches, Donna. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.
    Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Gorgeous image.
    This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome card! So many things that I like about this one. Gorgeous colouring and pretty image. Wonderful gold details and that flower cluster is so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge. Best of luck with your entry. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Great soft colors with the pop of teal. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete