Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 31 October 2020

Creative Crafters Challenge - #33

Hi there, 
Sorry for being a bit late posting, have still been having probs with my laptop and this new blogger...oh the joys!! Anyways I'm now here to share with you my DT creation for The Creative Crafters. Still 8 days left to join us for our current challenge that as always is monthly with an 'Anything Goes' theme.

I thoroughly enjoyed making this one...after seeing a similar idea but in a frame, over on Hunkydory Crafts. This is my take on it with a card. Taking a blank 6x6 card, I matt and layered patterned metallic and black card. On this I added some black web netting. The pumpkin I created from a template, then drew round the shape on to some black card and cut out. I added buttons, then die cut leaf and vine, adding buttons to the leaf too. The stalk I made from brown card. Once the pumpkin was dry I added some glitter glue in between the buttons then added as shown. I decorated with a glitter die cut spider and die cut 'Boo', not forgetting some added 'bling'!! Hope you like it!!

Materials Used
Hunkydory
- Moonstone 'Alphabet' and 'Lovely Leaves' Dies, Black Adorable Scorable Card and Gorgeous Miri Gingham Card
Ranger - 'Copper', 'Golden Rod' & 'Cinnamon' Stickles Glitter Glue
Little B - 'Spider' Die
My Stash
-  Orange & Green Linen Card, Various Buttons, Black Web Netting, Black Glitter Card and Gems

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog, if you haven't already.

Do stay safe in these trying times
Loads of crafty hugs & love till next time
Donna (DT
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-
Crafter's Castle Challenge - #34 Anything Goes
Love to Craft Challenge - #51 Anything Goes
Sparkles Challenge - #133 Hello Autumn
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - #212 Halloween Colours
Crafty Creations Challenges - #414 Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - #152 Too Cute to Spook
Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #10 Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenge - #October Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! All the buttons add such a cool texture to the pumpkin. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea using all the buttons! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team
    Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant design, very clever indeed.Thank you for sharing at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great 3-D creation! I love the dimensional quality of this project and the added details! Thanks so much for Sharing this with us at the Sparkles Challenge - Hello Autumn!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy xx DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna I have just seen this over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge and just and to come and say how gorgeous it is. I am a sucker for buttons and this is a whole lot.... I admire you for parting with so many on one project.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete