Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Exploding Boxes - Hunkydory

 Hi there Crafty Friends,

Launched today on HobbyMaker, is the Exploding Boxes Concept Kit by Hunkydory Crafts, so I am sharing with you my design team samples. We were asked to create something a bit different with them. I must say I was a little bit out my comfort zone, as I've never made these before, so kept roughly to what they would normally look like, with a little tweak here and there. Hope you like what I have done, please let me know in the comments...thanks!

Sample 1 





Materials Used
Exploding Boxes Concept Kit - 'Floral Box'
Acetate
Moonstone Die - 'Special Delivery'
Essentials Parchment - 'Pale Pink'
Adorable Scorable Card - 'Crystal Lagoon'
Diamond Sparkles Gems - 'Gold'

Sample 2 




Materials Used 
Exploding Boxes Concept Kit - 'Party'
Moonstone Mini Die - 'Celebrate'
Acetate
Adorable Scorable - 'Sky Blue'
Mirri Card - 'Gold'
Diamond Sparkles Sequins - 'Candy' & 'Teal'
Chocolate Sweets
or
Any other gifts can be added!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would also love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna what a gorgeous box card you have made

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Donna, the colours are beautiful and the design of your card shows it off very nicely too

    ReplyDelete