Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 29 June 2013

Plant Kindness....

My last blog of the day....just about...lol .....this different style of card I made for the Besties Shaped Card Challenge.....It is a plant pot with hidden message slider....
The items I have used for the plant pot, flowers and message slider are :- Creata silky/metalic card, Backing paper and Paper card, Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, Fiskars border punch, Ladybird, buttons, tree embellishment and rafia are from my stash, Joy Craft flower dies and for the leaves, I just cut them freehand, I also used half of a wooden coffee stirrer for the stake....and last but not least I used one of the gorgeous digis ' Garden Buddies image 749 by Sherri Baldy coloured in using my Promarkers......



Close Ups



I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




8 comments:

  1. beautiful card donna.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and I love that tree charm. Thanks for joining in at Delicious Doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at the Besties challenge.
    good luck
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tree charm, Donna! Very clever project. Thanks so much for playing along in our Add a Charm challenge at Delicious Doodles this time. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is awesome, hun, love it and with my DT hat on, can I just thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love this, such a great and different look and beautifully done with such attention to detail.. it is stunning x

    ReplyDelete