Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 23 September 2016

Anything Goes with a twist of 'Ribbons' with Crafty Catz and Extended GDT Call

First of all I would like to apologise for being AWOL and not getting round to comment on your blogs recently, I've been floored with a kidney infection and have been on antibiotics that haven't worked, now waiting on further test results and a referral to see the Urologist... Oh my word, the pains and how much it drains you out, my sleep pattern has been AWOL too, much more than normal! Will promise to get round your blogs as soon as I can! Thanks D xx

 Good Morning Crafty Friends, Bloggers and Followers,  gosh another week gone, my, they are whizzing by and the weather has changed too 'bbbrrrr' .... Autumn is certainly here!! Well as you know it's Friday and it's time for another new challenge over at Crafty Catz. We have also extended our GDT call, so if you fancy joining us, then do please give it a go!! ... Our theme this week is 'Anything Goes' with a twist of 'Ribbons' and sponsoring us is the fabulous Sami Stamps. For my inspiration, and in keeping with Autumn and all it's array of glorious colours, I have used the gorgeous image Acorn Harvest.  Without further ado, here is what I created ...
My Project
Products Used
Sami Stamps - 'Acorn Harvest' Image
ProMarkers - Satin, Vanilla, Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Meadow Green, Sandstone, Tan, Shale, Cinnamon, Cocoa and Caramel
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card and Embossalicious Tumbling Leaves Folder
Creata - Mirror Card
Marianne - Various Leaf Dies
From My Stash - Gold, Deep Red and Orange Card, Ribbons, Flowers and Berry Pins

Printed, coloured and carefully cut out image, then placed to one side. On an A5 white card blank, I matt and layered mirror card and embossed orange card, along with ribbon border. I placed another small piece of ribbon on top, with an array of flowers, berry pins and die cut leaves. To finish off, I added a border if die cut leaves along the base and placed the image on top as shown.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
 And remember...
We have extended our GDT call for another week, so if you would love to join us, just add GDT to your entry!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx 
Design Team Member
I am entering this into the following challenges:-




9 comments:

  1. fab card Donna hope your feeling abit better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous autumnal card Donna. love the embossing and sweet image. Sorry to hear you have been poorly but hopefully on the mend. Take card Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and wonderful card Donna love the embossed back ground have a lovely week end and hope you are feeling better soon take care
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the image and the embossing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Donna poor you, I hope you are starting to feel better. Your card is gorgeous, love the embossing and it really sums autumn up beautifully, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. Love the wonderful autumn colours and the pretty embossing!! I do hope you will get some help so you feel better soon. Take care! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. Love the wonderful autumn colours and the pretty embossing!! I do hope you will get some help so you feel better soon. Take care! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, I do hope you get some relief soon and begin to feel better. Your card is gorgeous, the colours are so rich. I love the embossing which creates real depth to your card.
    Great to have you join us at I ❤️ Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete