Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Love...

Hiya crafty friends, I'm here today as it's the first Tuesday of the month, so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog. Our theme for the month is 'Add a Charm'. This is what I created for my DT inspiration, hope you like it?!


I started with a 7x7 white card blanc and with a punch, I inverted the corners. To this, I matt and layered purple linen card along with centura pearl card that I embossed and die cut the centre of both too, as well as punching the corners. In the centre, I added the 'love' die cut sentiment with the same colour purple card. To decorate, I added die cut flowers, leaves and of course a butterfly 'charm'. Finishing off with ribbon bow and various gems.

Materials Used 
Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier and Fern dies, Blossom Stamen and Branches dies
M&C Boutique (The Works) - 'Love' and Square Faux Stitch dies and Shimmer Iridescent paper
Crafter's Companion - Centura Pearl card
My Stash - Purple linen card, White vellum, Silver non-shed glitter card, Butterfly charm, Ribbon bow and Gems



Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you have enjoyed your visit? Don't forget to come on over and join us for this months challenge, as we love seeing all your fantastic creations!!

Till next time
Krafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


I am entering this into the following Challenges:-




12 comments:

  1. A beautiful design and perfect for our 'things with wings' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Donna. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful , thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors picked for the flowers and the charm is a great touch. Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Donna, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and design Donna, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the colours.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous. I love the design, colours and the gorgeous background paper you have used. Nice work here. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete