Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Spooky Haunted House ...

Hi there, I'm here to share with you another little bit of inspiration, we have a new challenge that has just gone live over at Unicorn Challenge. Our theme this month is 'Autum or Halloween'. I have chosen Halloween, here is what I created, hope you like it?!


Taking a 7x7 card blank, I created the background using distress ink. I die cut the centre, placing the spooky image I had on file, that I had previously found on the internet, behind.  Unfortunately can't remember where! I added die cut border, then decorated with die cut flowers, branches, spider, web, pumpkin topper and black ribbon.  Finishing off with gems and peel-offs

Materials Used 
Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier and Fern dies
Spellbinders - Decorative labels 8 and Labels 8 dies
Little B - Halloween dies (Spider and web)
Creata - Black lined paper
Trimcraft - Dovecraft black glitter card
Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress ink (Marmalade)
My Stash - Spooky Haunted House image, Black satin card, Black ribbon, Pumkin topper, gems and peel-offs






Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely comments, I really appreciate it! I do hope that you will come and join us for this months challenge, we would love to see all your fabulous makes!

Till next time
Krafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


I am entering this in to the following challenges:-





7 comments:

  1. A really super creation and loving all the warm oranges, many thanks for joining in with our 'Autumn Glory' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and love the spider

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous spooky card you created, thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a spooky card, great! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great weekend!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing elements on this spooky card. Love the scene you created. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete