Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 18 October 2018

Autumn Blessings ...

Hi there crafty friends and followers, I'm definitely not liking this colder snap of weather we have been getting here in Ayrshire! Just wish the warm days were back again, although I do like the multi colourful autumnal days!! With that in mind, it's my turn to share with you my little bit of dt inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios. Here I am using this gorgeous autumnal little image called Booker from the new Autumnal/Winter collection. Isn't he so cute?!! This is my creation...


On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered glitter card with plaid card. The image, I printed, coloured, then carefully cut out, placing as shown. To decorate, I added various flower/leaf die-cuts, the flowers I also lightly inked round edges and added pearl drops to blossom branches, handmade pumpkin that I created using circle dies. Finishing off with die cut sentiment topper.

Materials Used 
Digi Doodle Studios - ''Booker'' image
Promarkers - Blush, Satin, Gold, Burnt Sienna, Tan, Caramel, Ginger, Pumpkin, Honeycomb, Burgundy, Shale, Mustard and Limited Editions Tawny Owl and Apple Cider
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Crelando - Glitter card (back layer and blossom stamens) and Plaid card (top layer)
Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier and Fern dies, Blossom Branches and Stamens dies
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Faux Stitch circle die
Spellbinders - Circle and Leaf die
Ranger Tim Holtz - Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
My Stash - Yellow patterned paper (flowers), Green card (leaf), Gold Linen card (blossom branches) and Pearl gems





It means so much to me that you have found the time to stop by...Thank you so much! I hope you like my inspiration, if you need more, then why not stop by our Facebook Fan Page, where you will find loads more creative ideas by both DT and DDS fans! There is still time to join us for our Monthly Challenge too, the theme being 'Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness or Halloween'. We'd love to see what you create!!

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx
Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this into the following Challenges:- 



8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning Autumn themed card. I love the image and all the embellishments you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great. I love the colours.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna, beautifully designed and coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful. Lovely image, colours and design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Autumnal card, your flowers are gorgeous too! thank you so much for joining us at Crafts Dreamy. Hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great autumn card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Challenges! Sunila & Aditi (DT)

    ReplyDelete