Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 15 February 2021

Creative Crafter's Challenge #37

Hi there, it's the 15th of the month, so that means a new challenge has started over at The Creative Crafters. For my DT inspiration I am sharing this Valentine card that I made for my OH. I had seen something similar on the internet, so this is my take on it...

On a 5x7 card blank, I matt and layered red linen card with black/white plaid card. The topper I created using the same red linen card, on this I stenciled a heart shape, then placed these fun 'googly' eyes inside. I took some white card, printed sentiments and die cut the same heart shape, then placed this over. Adding some red die cut heart shapes to finish...

Materials Used 
X-Cut - Heart Dies
My Stash - Red Linen Card, Plaid Card, White Hammered Card and 'Googly Eyes'


Please do stop by and join us for this months challenge, we'd love to see all your lovely creations.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so cute using google eyes inside the shaker. How fun and cute. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete