Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 1 March 2021

Button Fairy - Cute As A Button Challenge #66

Hi there

A little bit of good news for you, I am so happy and thrilled to have joined the Cute As A Button Design Team and look forward to sharing all my inspirational projects with you, which I hope you will enjoy!. Our challenge is on for the month and theme is 'Anything Goes' but we have an optional twist of 'Purple & Green'.
So on to my first project, here I am using this cute image called Button Fairy. I really enjoyed creating this one and hope you like it!

When I chose to use this image, I knew exactly what I was going to create as I remembered I had these 'bobbin' shaped cards in my stash which would be great to compliment this super image. To start with I wrapped some purple sparkle ribbon around the centre of the card along with some lace trim (which I coloured green). I embossed two strips of the same kraft card using 'button' design and placed these on the top and the bottom of card. The image, I coulured using promarkers, adding glitter glueand glossy accents for dimension. To decorate, I added die cut flowers and foliage, finishing off with some added 'bling'

Materials Used
Cute As A Button - Image 'Button Fairy'
Promarkers - Vanilla, Blush, Lemon, Lime Zest, Pear Green, Primrose, Pale Pink, Orchid, Amethyst, Purple and Lavender
Promarkers Limited Edition - Apple Cider, Daffodil Bloom and Lime Twist
Hunkydory - Kraft Paper; Diamond Gems; Moonstone 'Fabulous Flowers' & 'Lovely Leaves' Dies
Provocraft Cuttlebug - 'Button' Embossing Strip Folder
Ranger - 'Lavender' & 'Eucalyptus' Glitter Glue; 'Lavender Lace' Pearl Drops & 'Clear' Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella - 'Clear' Glitter Pen
Marvy Twinklette - 'Green' & 'Yellow' Glitter Pens
My Stash - 'Green' & 'Purple' Linen Card; Sparkle Purple Ribbon; Lace Trim Ribbon; 'Bobbin' Kraft Card Blank


Please do stop by and join us for this months challenge, we'd love to see all your gorgeous makes.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

8 comments:

  1. A sweet image and fun card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful design!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun design and so cute. Thanks for sharing at the feminine challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this make hun, the shape is perfect for that image

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cards 4 Galz' this fortnight
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card! Thanks for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! Hugs! ❤️ Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the use of color! Thank you for participating at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a unique card design!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete