Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 25 April 2019

First Easter ...

Hiya Crafty Friends,

Last but not least, the card I made for our little Granddaughter's first Easter...I gave this one a Disney feel with this free image I found on Disney Clips...it's called Minnie as the Easter Bunny. For my card, I reversed the image...Here is what I came up with...


On a 7x7 scalloped card blank, I matt and layered yellow glitter effect card with pink gingham card adding yellow/white polkadot ribbon/bow. The image I printed reversed on to watercolour card along with sentiment in a Disney font, coloured with Promarkers added some glitter to highlight then die cut out, placing on the same yellow glitter effect card. I decorated with white/gold shimmer paper flowers, green glitter leaves then finishing off with pearl gems.

Materials Used 
Disney Clips - Minnie Easter Bunny Image
Promarkers - Almond, Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Sandstone, Baby Pink, Pale Pink Black and Cool Grey 1
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern and Blossom Stamen Dies
Trimcraft - Simply Creative Pearl Gems
DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Crystal'
My Stash - White/Gold Shimmer Paper, Yellow Glitter Effect Card, Green Glitter Paper and Pink Gingham Card




Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!

Till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna
xxx


I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna! The image is fab and I love the pink and yellow together, such a great colour combo! The personalised message makes it a very special first Easter card too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such an adorable card Donna,hope you all had a fab Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Easter card! Love your colors and cute details. Thank you for playing in my Ribbon challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card; love the spring colors and image! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s April Challenge! –Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute card Donna, very bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete