Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 25 April 2019

Happy Easter

Hi there,

Back with my next  Easter card, this one I created for my Son and future Daughter-in-law...



This one I made using a 7x7 card blank, matt and layering green effect glitter card with a paler green patterned paper. On this I placed two die cut eggs, that I backed with card then decorated with die cut flowers, leaves, sprigs and finishing off with die cut sentiment, pearl gems and liquid pearl drops.

Materials Used
Sweet Dixie - Egg and 'Happy Easter' Dies
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Blossom Sprigs, Blossom Stamen Dies
Ranger - Liquid Pearls 'Baby Blue'
Trimcraft - Simply Creative Pearl Gems
My Stash - Green Glitter Effect Card, Green Patterned Paper, Blue Vellum, Blue Glitter Dot Card, White with Blue Dot Card and Blue/White Satin Card (Backing for Eggs)





Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

Till next time 
Crafty Hugs
Donna 
xxx


I am entering this into the following Challenges:- 



2 comments:

  1. I really like the delicate look of the eggs - pretty card! Thanks for joining this challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete