Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 28 March 2020

Challenge 24 - LeAnn's World 101

Hi there

 Apologies, I should have posted this earlier, but with the surreal time we are all having the now, due to the Coronavirus lockdowns and the fact that I had been busy doing my son's invites for his wedding, which has now been postponed till next year. Yes we are all disappointed as we were so looking forward to it, but obviously it's for a good reason... I also haven't been too great and my hubby now feeling a bit under the weather...we are not sure whether it is this virus, who knows...but have been self isolating anyways as we both have pre-existing health probs. He has been able to work from home which has been good in some ways!!
I do hope that you are all managing to stay safe and keep busy, and not running out of essentials either! Hopefully it won't be long till we are all back to 'normal'.

So, the project I'm sharing with you is my DT inspiration for our Challenge 24 over at LeAnn's World 101.  There are still a few days left to enter, so if you haven't, then please do stop by and play along with us. I am using this sweetie called Ailsa and had created this 'Thank You' card. Very apt to say thank you to all our medical staff, keyworkers, retail workers etc that are keeping our countries going for the rest of us who are 'confined' to barracks!! 


On a 7x7 card blank, I created the background using 'Antique Linen' distress ink.  I printed the image then carefully cut out and coloured using various promarkers, adding some glitter glue for dimension. I decorated the card using die cut flowers, twigs and leaves, finishing off with an arrow 'thank you' die cut sentiment to coordinate with the image and off course some pearl gems too.

Materials Used 
LeAnn's World - 'Ailsa' Image
ProMarkers - Satin, Shale, Mustard and Pear Green
Limited Editon ProMarkers - Apple Cider and Tawny Owl
Hunkydory - Moonstone Fabulous Flowers and Lovely Leaves Dies, Yellow and Brown Adorable Scorable Card
Ranger - Distress Ink 'Antique Linen' and Stickles Glue 'Patina' and 'Yellow'
Simpy Creative - Pearl Gems
My Stash - Dark Green Shimmer card, Green, Yellow and Brown Linen Card and Gold Metallic Linen Card





Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog too, if you haven't already...

Keep safe
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx


I am entering this in to the following Challenges:- 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Donna! I love the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours, design and image. Nice work with this project.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your Son's wedding!! It's so disappointing, but there's nothing any of us can do at this point! I hope you & your husband never did get the virus!! Your card colours are beautiful & the health-care workers will love it! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete