Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Home Sweet Home

Hi there,

I'm sharing with you today, a wreath, I created to hang in my hall. I had recently bought some lovely purple/lilac artificial flowers to put in a verdigris vase that I had and wanted something to compliment it. This is how it turned out...

I started off with a circle greyboard, I painted this using metallic gold acylic paint. While it was drying, I die cut out all the flowers, leaves, birdcage and letters, keeping with the purple/teal theme but with some added yellow... One dry, I laid out how I wanted it to look, then added all the die cuts, finishing off with ribbon and of course some bling of adhesive gems and glitter glue!! Hope you like it!

Materials Used 
Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Beautiful Birdcage', 'Fabulous Flowers' and 'Lovely Leaves' Dies, Adorable Scorable Purple and Yellow Card and 'Floribunda' Paper
M&C Boutique - Alphabet Dies
Ranger - Stickles 'Lavender' Glitter Glue and 'Lavender Lace' Liquid Pearls
Docrafts - 'Classic Gold' Metallic Acrylic Paint
My Stash - Teal Paper, Purple Paper, Green Non-Shed Glitter Card, Brown & Green Linen Paper, Gold Linen Metallic Card, Purple Ribbon and Various Gems




Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog too, if you haven't already...

Loads of crafty hugs till next time

Donna
xxx

I am enetering this in to the following Challenges:-


9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is stunning I love it. I bet it looks so pretty in your hall. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #73 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Morgan’s Artworld. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spring wreath! I love every detail on this labor of love! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring wreath and love the flowers that you have used on it. Really fresh. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and good luck! Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thant is one pretty lovely wreath. Thank you for joining at the Crafter's Castle Anything goes challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog March Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful:) Thank you so much for entering into the latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Ines DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete