Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 12 December 2013

Something different ! ....

Morning everyone, hope you are all well, there have been a few nausea/stomach bugs going round and unfortunately I caught one of them. Been feeling rotten for a few days...hopefully it will pass soon! Anyway on a brighter note, we have a new Anything Goes challenge starting over at Crafty Girls. I wanted to do something different other than a card, so here is what I came up with.....A Christmas hanging decoration!

My Sample

Close Ups


For this I have used the Annalise digi by Glamoureyes which you can buy here. I coloured in using Promarkers, Almond, Blush, Buttercup, Satin, Lavender, Lilac and China Blue. I used Ranger Crystal stickle glitter glue over her wings and used Clear Gelly Roll pen as highlights. I die cut out the snowflake using Sizzix Bigz die with paper from my stash, I also added gems and ribbon from my stash to decorate. What do you think?!

Please feel free to pop over to see what the rest of Design Team have created for more inspiration, then you can have a go. Looking forward to see what you all create!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments!
Hugs Donna
xxx 

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-



7 comments:

  1. Oh this is super, what a great idea to make a decoration, Hope you feel better soon, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous decoration Donna, I love how you've coloured the fabulous image.
    I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely idea, bet it will look great on the tree! Wish you better very soon,

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project, love the imasge too. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is a fabulous Hanging, great work, hope you feel better soon, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is stunning, brilliant idea. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons and may I wish you luck. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little ornament, I love that image!
    "Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!"
    Good Luck & I hope you feel better son!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete