Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 4 August 2014

Inspired By A Song --- Creata Challenge #34

Morning Folks, well that's another fortnight over and a new challenge begins over at Creata. Our theme is :- 'Inspired by a song'. The song I chose was an old Sinatra song but with a modern twist by one of my favourite singers Michael Buble......'Come Fly With Me' and here is what I created:-

My Sample 

Close Ups 



For my base I used Creata Kraft card, on top of this I placed Creata mirror card and Joycraft travel backing paper. I die cut the mountain range using Joycraft embossing die and mirror card, I gave it a distressed look by rubbing a nail file over it. I die cut the Joycraft suitcase using Kraft card and again I distressed this too. I added the aeroplane die cut using Joycraft die and Creat mirror card. For my finishing touches, I used crochet flower, resin flowers, pearl gems from my stash, flourishes were die cut from Joycraft die and Creata backing paper card! I hope that you like my creation....and that it has inspired you to have a go and join us on this fab challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-



4 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty, i love the whole composition you have made and well what can i say about the song choice - Hell Yea!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love all the details...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete