Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 1 August 2014

Sister's of Craft - New 'Anything Goes' Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Peeps, how are you all? I hope you are enjoying what's left of our Summer, if you can call it that now! Well if you are looking for something to do, then why not come and join us over at the Sister's of Craft, where on the first of every month we have an 'Anything Goes' 'All of the Time' challenge. So that means you can use any style, design, colour, layout, products, craft and project. It's as simple as that!!! Our Sponsor this month is:-


The Winner will receive 3 digis

So on to my DT sample for some inspiration.....here is what I have created...using Crafty Honeys Shopper.

My Sample 
I coloured in image using Promarkers, Almond, Blush, Vanilla, Tan, Gold, Lemon, Rose Pink, Baby Pink, Pink Carnation, Cerise, Antique Pink, Moss Green, Bright Green, Leaf Green, Cool Aqua, China Blue and Orchid. I cut out image and placed on top of Creata patterned mirror card, die cut using Spellbinders decorative labels 8. For the base I have used a Creata white scalloped card blank, topped it with Creata mirror card and then I embossed Creata silky card with Cuttlebug Swirls folder and cut in to 4 equal squares and placed as shown.....I made up flowers using Creative Expression Delicate Daisies dies by Sue Wilson and felt that I had in my stash and finished with brads too. I added flourishes using Joycraft dies and glitter paper from my stash, finishing off with pearls and gems.
Close Ups 



I hope this inspires you to come on over and join in the fun with my "Sister's" and myself. Remember 'Anything Goes' there's no restrictions on what you create to enter!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely comments.
Krafty Hugs 
Donna
xxx



12 comments:

  1. What a fab card, it's so fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo loving all the embossing and embellie textures, such a bright modern card and so professional xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and just love the image and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so sweet Donna the beautiful embellishments really compliment.
    Many thanks for working with my image
    Love Janice<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janice, you are more than welcome, your images are fabulous to work with!
      Hugs Donna xx

      Delete
  5. Such a beauty, totally love the pink hair and pink outfit. so very MOI !! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill, lol yes you gave me the inspiration!
      Hugs Donna xxx

      Delete
  6. That girl looks like she's really going places :)
    Love the embossing behind her and the combination of embellishments and colours are fab
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete