Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 29 August 2014

My First Creative Design Team Post for Lacy Sunshine

Hiya Crafty Friends, how are you all today? Well I have some good news, this is my first creation and post for Lacy Sunshine as part of their Creative Design Team - Wow I still can't believe it!

So here goes - The theme I have chosen is 'Back to School' and quite fitting as the summer holidays are now over in Scotland and all our kids are back at School. For this I am using the gorgeous and very apt Lupita, who is dreaming of what she got up to on her sunny summer holidays and her return back to school!
Instead of doing a card, I decided to create something different but in keeping with the theme, so came up with the idea of a notebook and pencil.

My Sample

Products Used


Chipboard
We R Memory Keepers The Cinch Binding Tool and Wires
Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Bonnets & Bowties Backing Paper
K&Company Glitter Flowers
Michelle Ackerman Fabric Pocket Sticker
Prima Fabric Flowers and Butterfly
Sizzix Cloud Die
Papermania Alpha Minis
Crafter's Companion Watercolour Card and 'Pearl Diamond' Spray&Sparkle Gloss Varnish
Pan Pastels Violet Tint and Magenta Tint
Pencil, Pearl Gems, Lace Border & Ribbons from my stash
ProMarkers to colour image.

Close Up of Image


ProMarkers used were :-
Face - Ivory, Vanilla, Blush
Lips - Antique Pink
Eyes - Pear Green
Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Caramel
Clothes - Orchid, Sky Blue, Mustard, Cool Aqua, Lime Green, Fuchsia Pink, Pink Carnation

Thanks so much for stopping by, please pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Blog as we have lots more going on!
See you again soon
   Hugs Donna x



I am entering this in to the following Challenges :-
A Gem of A Challenge - #127 It's Summer Time
Creative Moments Challenge - #50 Anything Goes or Back To School
Deep Ocean Challenge - #85 Something Sweet
Digi Choosday Challenge - Wk34 Blooms
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes 4 Kids
Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenges - #23 Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - #191 Tic Tac Toe
Creative Fingers Challenge - #46
Scrappers Delights Challenge - #30 Anything Goes/New Beginnings



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Donna, your card is just gorgeous and I love the beautiful image and your card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - isn't this just creative! What a great project and I love your sweet image. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. I would also encourage you to check out Open-Minded Crafting Challenge this week as the theme would also work well with your design. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Kathy, and thanks for letting me know about the O-M Crafting Challenge blog, yes it would have been great for that, but unfortunately I've missed it by my post being a day early!
      Hugs Donna x

      Delete
  3. Wow- what a great project for a special child! I saw it linked at SAS4Kids and had to come here and see it in more detail. I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous notebook Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and coloring! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft 4 Eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and sweet image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely project
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet, I love the pearls and the thought bubblle and the gorgeous image and you've kept to our challenge theme. Thanks for sharing your project.
    Leona xx (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous project, good luck and Thankyou for joining us at Treasured Times. DT Deni

    ReplyDelete