Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Scrapper's Delight Facebook Freebie Challenge

Hiya Crafty Friends, how are you all today? Well I am here sharing with you my take on the 'Genie' freebie that Scrapper's Delights very kindly shared with us on their Facebook Fan Club, which I am entering in to their Facebook Challenge and also DT Call...

My Sample 
I printed out image onto watercolour card, and coloured with my favourite ProMarkers, using the colours Almond, Blush, Vanilla, Lavender, Orchid, Amethyst, Soft Green, Lime Green, Meadow Green, Caramel.Sandstone, Cinnamon and Antique Pink. The backing paper I used was from my stash. For the brick wall effect I used TCW brick stencil, Pan Pastels Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre Tint and Bright Yell Green Shade. I sprayed a fine layer of Crafter's Companion Pearl Diamond spray & sparkle gloss varnish to set. I die cut Creata metalic card using Tonic Latice die and added glitter paper from my stash die cut using Joanna Sheens Ivy die and flowers, butterflies, gems from my stash. To finish off, I added a genie bottle that I found on the internet, Craftwork Cards sentiment topper, Create and Craft glitter ribbon and Creata foil rub-ons.

Close Ups 



Some Items Used 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate all your feedback
Krafty Hugs
Donna 
xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

13 comments:

  1. I love this Donna, especially the die cuts. I still need to colour mine. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tracy...loved doing this one!!
      Hugs D xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna, you did well with this gorgeous freebie...I was interested to read you printed onto water colour card....does that mean like water colour paper? I have been using copic xpress paper with my promarkers but wondered if there was something else better....I have joined your blog too, feel free to visit me and join up and join in my birthday candy if you wish.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya thanks so much for your kind comments. I use watercolour card 300 gsm by Crafter's Companion, I feel it works best for me and I get just the right effect with my Promarkers. It has been trial and error along the way! I have used it with the wall effect here too, and came up a treat with the pan pastels, I did use spray varnish to coat over it! Thanks so much for joining me, I have been over and joined your's too. And yes I will have a go for your birthday candy!
      Hugs D xx

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the cute image and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaanks so much Linda, she is sweet and cute!
      Hugs D xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cad!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and so much fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart!! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a stunner Donna, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so pretty. Fab card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete