Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Adorable Victorian Lizabeth

Morning All, today I'm sharing with you my project using Victorian Lizabeth from Lacy Sunshine. She is so adorable! So in keeping with the Victorian theme I used Spellbinders grand decorative ovals and made as a frame using Joycraft card stand die. For these I used Creata mirror and backing card. I coloured in the image using Promarkers Moss, Marsh, Pear, Leaf, Almond, Blush, Putty, Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel, Coral, Shale, Cinnamon, Bluebell and Antique Pink. I die cut the trellis out of Creata mirror card, using the trellis wall die by Tonic. I used Joanna Sheen's Ivy leaf die along with Sue Wilson Daisy dies to embellish, made with Creata metalic card and glitter paper from my stash along with pearl gems to finish. So on to my card.....

My Sample 

Close Ups 



Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments
Hugs Donna
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-






8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, amazing all you've done with Victoria and your flowers are beautiful, wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is stunning, gorgeous card, love the daisies - think I NEED this die! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours and flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, those flowers look stunning. Thanks for joining us this week over at Love To Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning I love the gorgeous design and the image is just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so intricate ! Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and fabulous design Donna. The flowers are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely die cuts...so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete