Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 7 August 2014

Hope - New Crafty Girls Challenge #24

Good morning Folks, it's Thursday again and time for our new 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Girls. One of our sponsors this fortnight is A Day For Daisies and I have chosen to use their Wings D for a Cause which you can purchase here. They have quite a fab selection of different 'For a Cause' images that can all be tailored to suit. So on to my sample.....I used Creata metalic card as my base card. I topped this with Creata A5 card. I printed the image on to watercolour card and coloured in using Promarkers, Lavender, Amethyst and Soft Green. I glued round the wing markings, added fine glitter,  I printed out another and coloured the bow then decoupaged it and added a pearl gem to accent. I used the sentiment 'HOPE' for encouragement and inspiration. I die cut Creata backing paper card using Xcut letters die and finished  by adding the ribbon, after colouring it with Amethyst Promarker to compliment...
My Sample 

Close Ups 


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope to see you back again soon!!
Krafty Hugs
Donna
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-



3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, A lovely card, love the Butterfly and the pretty colours. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the beautiful butterfly and such beautiful colours and bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful and touching card with us at CFTH this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete